Cigarettes are not good for your health, but yet many people are still puff cigarette for lifestyle or just to fulfil their emotion.
Smoking cigarettes is the main cause of premature, preventable death. In fact, smoking cigarettes and repeatedly exposed to the cigarette smoke can cause about 480,000 premature deaths each year in the United States.
That information already been spread the world, yet many people are kept smoking. Mostly, they just ignoring that fact or they just have a difficulty quitting smoking.
Do you know how many harmful chemicals are in cigarettes or how they get into the product? There are probably 600 ingredients in cigarettes and when it burned it will create more than 7,000 chemicals with around 70 of these chemicals are known to cause cancer, and many more toxic.
Poisons, toxic metals, and carcinogens enter your bloodstream with every puff you take. It will affect everything from blood pressure and pulse rate to the health and immune system. For more information about the chemicals in cigarette smoke, here are the lists of chemicals that are taken from lung.org:
- Acetone—found in nail polish remover
- Acetic acid—an ingredient in hair dye
- Ammonia—a common household cleaner
- Arsenic—used in rat poison
- Benzene—found in rubber cement and gasoline
- Butane—used in lighter fluid
- Cadmium—active component in battery acid
- Carbon monoxide—released in car exhaust fumes
- Formaldehyde—embalming fluid
- Hexamine—found in barbecue lighter fluid
- Lead—used in batteries
- Naphthalene—an ingredient in mothballs
- Methanol—a main component in rocket fuel
- Nicotine—used as an insecticide
- Tar—material for paving roads
- Toluene—used to manufacture paint
Smoking cigarettes may look cool, but it will affect negative impact to your life rather than the positive impact. Quit smoking cigarettes sooner would be better to prevent you from respiratory disorder.